Up to £10.50 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
3 months ago
Festive Temp - Retail Stock Replenisher
Askham Bar Extra
Part Time / Temporary - November 2023 to January 2024
*Access to wages from 3 days after shift*Holiday Pay*
Retail & Asset Solutions are currently recruiting clothing stock replenishers to join our Store Support Merchandising business. You will be working on site within a leading National supermarket retailer, ensuring that the clothing and accessories section of the store is replenished to a high standard and good customer service is provided across the department.
- Up to 5 shifts per week between Monday to Friday
- 4 hour shift between 5pm and 10pm (5pm-9pm, 6pm-10pm)
- First week on site will be an induction week to be delivered during day-time hours
- Overtime may be available.
- £10.50 per hour plus holiday accrual
- Replenish stock from warehouse back-up and deliveries.
- Maintain excellent replenishment standards and ensure fixtures and surrounding areas are clean.
- Support with promotions and price changes using client systems.
- Interacting with customers.
- Ensuring Health and safety procedures are always adhered to.
- Complete the e-learning induction prior to attending first shift
- Must have access and use of a mobile device with location services activated for the purposes of time and attendance tracking.
- Effective communication with colleagues, management, and customers.
- Excellent standards of finish requiring eye for detail
- Ability to commit to the duration of the schedule.
- Able to complete manual handling tasks.
The Package/ Benefits
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.