Up to £18550 per annum
Retail Asset Solutions
JLH - 2/11 - dave_1604338780
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Operative - £18550 - Daventry
In this full time permanent position, you will be based on a customer warehouse site in Daventry. You will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
Alongside managing the stock accuracy, you'll also be required to monitor stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Warehouse Stock Operative
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Job Specifics - Warehouse Stock Operative
- Full Time Permanent salaried position - 37.5 Hours each week, working weekly rotating 8 hour shifts on any 5 days out of 7.
- Shifts between 00:00 and 00:00
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.