Up to £22522 per annum
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Warehouse Shift Leader
Salary: £22,522 - Location: Enfield
Retail and Asset Solutions are looking for a warehouse team captain to join our supply chain team on a full-time permanent basis. As a warehouse team captain, you will be responsible for achieving daily auditing targets by checking the accuracy of pallets and cages of stock, before they leave the warehouse, to ensure they meet the delivery requests and no errors have been made.
You will be required to:
- Manage stock accuracy levels within the depot and stock loaded into trailers against drivers' paperwork and check the accuracy of incoming deliveries.
- Delivery Checker's will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- Ensure your own and the team's KPI's are met
- Perform and document weekly supervision with each team member
- Monitor audit data to provide performance feedback to each team member regarding
- output and error rates
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- This is a full-time permanent position based at our customers distribution centre in Enfield
- Rate of pay: £22,522 per annum
- Shift patterns: 5 out of 7 8 hour shifts
- Weekly hours: 37.5 hours plus daily 30-min unpaid break
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.