Up to £19012 per annum
19 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
- This is a full time permanent position based at our customers distribution centre in Crewe
- Rate of pay: £19,012 per annum
- Weekly hours: 37.5 hours plus daily 30-min unpaid break
- Shift Patterns: 5 out of 7 - Varies 10pm-6am (night shift)
- Working Environment - Ambient/Chilled
A day in the life of a Warehouse Assistant
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering or leaving the depot is accurate.
Our activities vary, so often, you may be required to work across multiple different workstreams such as Goods Inbound checks, Picker Accuracy audits and Load Adherence checks most of which require periods of manual handling.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of supplier deliveries on the GFR program.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock destined for stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - just ask!
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Regular overtime is available
- Free onsite parking & subsidised canteen
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
Retail & Asset Solutions are an innovative and market-leading organisation providing audit services to some of the UK and Europe's largest Food, DIY and Apparel retailers. We engage, listen and work with our customers in a way they can trust, often operating as an extension of their own teams to deliver value-added business.
At RAS Supply Chain we have developed specialised expertise in supply chain assurance services. This helps retailers track and verify goods received from suppliers by checking pick and compliance accuracy, as well as easily integrating with customer IT systems to provide real-time management information.
As leaders in innovation, we embrace new technologies and concepts. We were the first company to use barcode scanning with bespoke reporting, and we were also the first to implement wireless RF data transmission. In the Supply Chain field we are the only organisation providing the end-to-end GFR service to retailers and suppliers. In our ongoing quest for innovation, we continue to research and develop solutions by working collaboratively with our customers and by identifying opportunities to drive sales and combat loss.
With approximately 3,500 employees, we have the largest pool of multi-skilled retail trained colleagues located throughout the UK and Ireland. We also have a fleet of over 70 minibuses ready to deliver count teams to any site in the UK, enabling us to deliver greater consistency in personnel and performance.
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!