City of London
Up to £30000.00 per annum + + Travel Allowance+ Great Benefits
14 days ago
C2 Charity Recruitment
Visual Merchandising Manager - Charity Retailer
Central London/Home Counties
Full Time/35 hours per week
Salary £30,000 per annum dependant on experience plus travel card/car option.
My client is a well-established, growing charity retailer with exciting expansion plans. They currently have an incredible opportunity to join them in the newly created position of Visual Merchandising Manager.
The Visual Merchandising Manager will oversee the delivery of the visual merchandising principles and standards across the portfolio of existing stores and new stores, covering windows, shop floors, seasonal changeovers and annual retail activities. You will also lead the development of store teams through visual merchandising training and coaching.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Retail Development Manager to ensure that all activities are aligned with the charity's strategy to drive growth in impact and income.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandiser who will play a crucial part in the growth of the charity.
- Develop and implement eye-catching visual displays in-store across the shop floor, windows, and point of sale (POS) to attract customers and encourage purchases in the charity shops, offering a range of merchandise, from clothing and accessories to household goods and media.
- Develop and execute a visual merchandising strategy that aligns with the charity's goals and vision.
- Train Store managers and volunteers on principles within visual merchandising to deliver consistency within shops.
- Ensure that the store's visual standards are in line with VM guidelines, including cleanliness and organisation, across point of sale (POS), shop floor and windows.
- Conduct regular commercial inspections to identify opportunities to drive sales through stock and space management.
- Work within budget constraints to create impactful displays.
- Previous experience in field visual merchandising, preferably in a charity setting
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools
- Knowledge of current trends in visual merchandising
- Creativity and a strong eye for design
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and volunteers
- Passion for the charity's mission and values
If you are interested in working for a leading charity retailer who truly values their teams, then please apply today with your cv and covering letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.