Up to £83 per day + plus holiday and mileage allowance
2 months ago
Vehicle and Asset Auditors required
£83 a day + holiday pay + mileage
Hours to suit, multiple roles!
Do you love cars? Then this could be just the job for you!
Our highly valued client is a market leader in the provision of outsourced asset verification audit services on behalf of banks and funding companies. We conduct a wide range of audit services, including Stocking, Fleet and Sub Hire across a broad spectrum of asset classes including Motor Car Dealerships, Marine, Caravans, Agricultural Machinery and Industrial Equipment.
Working for us you will be providing vehicle stock audit services at Car Dealerships and associated locations. Working at different dealership sites, you'll be capturing vehicle data using our industry leading data capturing system via a company SMART phone.
The Role will involve:
- Completing 4 to 5 separate dealership audits per day, depending on dealership size, in your local geographical area
- Following a simple set of audit procedures to record and reconcile dealership vehicles, predominantly cars, using a structured approach
- To confirm and query information provided by the dealership
- Self-managing your monthly audit schedule
- A background in motor car dealership, finance or administration is desirable, but not essential
- Have numeric accuracy and attention to detail
- To have basic SMART phone skills
- To have a professional manner with good communication skills
Working Week: The role allows for flexible working to meet your lifestyle. Typically, you can work 3, 4 or 5 days per week Mon-Fri. On average an auditor will work 15 days per month, although this is flexible, up or down. This role would therefore suit someone looking for full time work, or someone who is semi-retired and is seeking part time work.
Please note: This role will involve working at several different dealership sites in your area, as such a full driving licence and your own personal vehicle is required. You will also be required to work both inside and outside of dealership premises.
If you are looking for a flexible, reliable position with a company that puts its people first then this could be the right opportunity for you. Please send us your CV by clicking the apply button.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.