£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Unit Manager - Retail / Leisure
Salary £30,000 per annum + 10% KPI bonus
Our client, who is at the forefront of the family entertainment sector, are looking to recruit a Venue Manager for their established site in Meadowhall Shopping Centre, Sheffield.
Do you have the leadership qualities and organisational skills to make an excellent Unit Manager?
Are you passionate and driven about creating a fun environment for both customers and team?
If so, we need to hear from you!
Manager role responsibilities:
- To take full responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the unit
- To drive a selling culture within your team, while delivering first class customer service within a fast-paced environment
- Consistently raise performance of the team and encourage personal development
- Driving sales targets by ensuring all aspects of the shop floor are operational
- Be a role model for outstanding customer service and have a passion for attention to detail
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience as a Manager within a retail, hospitality or leisure environment
- Have excellent leadership and communication skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Have the ability to work with budget targets and KPI's
- Have a flexible approach and be able to work under pressure in a calm and professional way
In return, you will receive:
- Full support and training and a long term career with stable market leader
- Inclusion in the generous company bonus scheme after probationary period
- Increased holiday entitlement after 2 years
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Staff/family discounts for company activities and products
- Staff social fund
- Long service awards
Any offer of employment would be subject to pre-employment checks before starting, including DBS check.
If you are interested in this position please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.