Trust and Foundations Executive
City of London
Head Office Appointments, Charity and Non-Profit Organisations
Up to £26000 per annum + Great Benefits
24 days ago
Trust and Foundations Executive
Salary c£26,000 per annum plus great benefits including 30 days holidays plus bank holidays
35 hour working week
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's leading charities in the role of Trust and Foundations Executive.
Are you on the hunt for your next challenge? Would you like to make a positive impact upon the lives of young people? How does the opportunity to work as a Trusts and Grants Executive, and support this leading charities ongoing success, sound to you?
The Strategic Partnerships team secure high value donations from Trusts and Foundations, high net worth individuals and companies and as well as being responsible for challenge events such as the London Marathon. This role will report to the Senior Trusts and Grants Manager taking responsibility for managing relationships with the existing trusts and foundations supporters as well as developing relationships with new supporters.
As the Trusts and Grants Executive you will be enthusiastic and have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, applying those skills to become a key part of the team.
My client is seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about raising money to support young people and want to make a real impact on the lives of young people. They are looking for someone who is adaptable and willing to get stuck in, uses their initiative and is ambitious to succeed.
My client are keen to hear from candidates who:
- Have first-hand experience of working effectively in a team
- Can demonstrate that they are self-motivated and are able to show initiative
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Can demonstrate and excellent working knowledge of MS Office.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Sick pay-(up to 12 weeks depending on length of service)
- Life assurance cover- 4 x salary
- Opt in scheme- Scottish Widows- 6% employer, 3% employee: or
- Automatically enrolled- the peoples pension- 3% employer, 2% employee
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)- 24/7 advice & counselling service
- Health care cash plan- your benefits are worth a cash value of over £1,000
- 24/7 virtual GP surgery and private prescription service
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay- (depending on length of service)
- Annual season ticket loan
- Subsidised gym membership
If you are interested in working for a great charity who have fantastic training and progression platform in place, please do not hesitate to apply today with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.