£21000 - £22000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Retail Trainee Manager
Salary c£22,000 per annum plus great benefits
Full time 37.5 hour contract - Flexibility to be working 5 out of 7 days (Monday - Sunday)
We are currently recruiting for a leading charity based in the Sheffield area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail manager/supervisor who is looking to join a business where they can truly make a difference.
This role is a developmental role to prepare you for the role of a Retail Shop Manager. You will work towards having responsibility for the efficient management of a Shop along with gaining experience of managing a team of staff and volunteers, so acquisition of previous effective people management, communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
You will need to be flexible to work in and around the Sheffield area and ideally hold a valid driving licence.
- To develop and manage the retail store, ensure high standards are maintained.
- To ensure the effective management of a deputy shop manager and a team of volunteers.
- To achieve budgeted sales by adopting excellent merchandising standards.
- To meet agreed performance targets.
- To act as a company ambassador in the community.
- To deliver customer service class-leading and comply/ensure with hospice and retail policies and procedures.
- To ensure all appropriate standards of security and health and safety are delivered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience in a retail environment at A Supervisor / Assistant Manager level and experience of working with people from a variety of backgrounds as part of an effective team.
- Previous knowledge and experience of working to budgets, financial targets, controlling costs and an ability to monitor and analyse statistics are a key part of the role so experience in these areas would be beneficial.
- An ability to form good relationships with colleagues and volunteers is essential.
- Passionate about fashion and retailing.
- Experience gained within clothing retail along with a strong commercial background.
- Ideally you will have a valid driving licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Retail Supervisor / Manager to work with a dynamic and growing non- profit organisation who really value their people.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.