£26000 - £28000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Fantastic Opportunity to join a growing charity retailer
Salary up to £28,000 per annum dependant on experience plus benefits
My client is a well-established, growing charity retailer. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the position of Store Manager to manage their store based in Sutton Coldfield. This is an exciting time to join this charity as they continue to expand.
As the Shop Manager your primary responsibility is to maximise income generation and ensure all targets are met and exceeded.
- You will work closely with the Area Manager so they can understand your stock requirements and be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and health & safety of the shop.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the store in accordance with company guidelines
- Deliver annual store financial and contribution targets.
- Deliver against store KPI's.
- Lead and develop your team.
- Recruitment and selection of new team members.
- Visual merchandising the store, maximising all opportunities.
- Driving new business into the store.
- Liasing with the local community.
- Recruiting volunteers for the store.
- Previous Store Manager experience within charity or retail.
- A good understanding of large format stores
- Have the ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills.
- KPI aware and driven.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to cover store opening hours and weekends.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of a high growth, profitable operation.
- Experience in managing a large team of volunteers, including recruitment and development, as well as excellent customer service and supporter relationship building skills.
- An understanding of charity retail would be a distinct advantage and a passion for the charity sector.
If you are interested in working for a well established and growing charity retailer then please apply today with your cv and covering letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.