£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + + Bonus
23 days ago
Retail Store Manager - New Opening
Salary up to £28,000pa DOE + excellent benefits
What an opportunity this is! Be part of a something amazing, as this brand open a new store in Basingstoke. With huge expansion plans you will be able to develop alongside the business and take your career to the next level.
This is a fast pace, high footfall environment, as Manager you will play an integral part in all functions of the store, from team development, driving store performance, customer service, stock management and being the link between store and head office.
Bringing with you your management skills, you will be an energetic, motivating manager, who has presence on the shop floor working with the team to ensure all areas are covered and customers are inspired to return time and time again. Using your analytical skills, you will be able to make commercial decision to ensure stock is present on the shopfloor in the right place at the right time.
As Manager you will be:
- Actively driving sales with a customer-centric approach
- Managing daily operations of the business and ensure sales goals are met
- Directing employees in daily operations such as serving customers, inventory taking, reconciling cash and managing in store marketing & visual merchandising
- Delegating to the team.
- Involved in the whole employee life cycle. (Recruitment, onboarding, reviews etc.)
- Responsible for stock inventory.
As Manager you will have:
- Passion to inspire the team to be the best on the high street.
- At least a minimum of 3 years' experience with a fast-paced retailer.
- Knowledge and understanding of stock room management.
- Strong communication skills, confident in liaising with senior stakeholders in the business.
- Commercial awareness with a keen eye for visual merchandising.
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing retailer, who are extremely people focused. You will be presented will with different challenges and opportunities, there will certainly not be two days the same!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.