£28000 - £30000 per annum + bonus
2 months ago
Store Manager - Restaurant / QSR
up to £30,000 + bonus
Our client is a franchise partner to one of the UK's fastest growing pizza brands, who are at the start of their journey with plans for many more sites in the pipeline - making this an exciting opportunity for an experienced Store Manager who is looking to develop into a multi-site / area role as the company grows.
The Store Manager will take full accountability for all aspects of running the business, from financial controls to recruitment to local marketing. The ideal Store Manager will have experience within a branded fast food environment where they are hands on in leading and developing their team. They will be enthusiastic and passionate with high levels of energy to deal with a fast-paced business; in addition to demonstrating exceptional levels of customer service.
- Controlling P&L accounts and reviewing financial reports
- Implementing local marketing initiatives and using social media platforms to drive sales
- Overseeing recruitment, appraisals, performance management and action plans
- Cost-efficient stock control and ordering
- Coaching and developing your team to be the best
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer service at all times
- Ensuring that the restaurant provides a safe environment for both staff and customers
This is a fantastic opportunity for a charismatic, ambitious and experienced Store Manager who is looking to make an impact on a growing business. If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Luxury & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.