£26000 - £28000 per annum + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Store Manager - Premium retailer
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits including bonus
This leading premium retailer is looking to recruit a Store Manager for their store in Oban. This retailer is well knownfor providing the very best in 1-2-1 customer service along with a high quality, well recognised product range.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an existing Store Manager or experienced Assistant Manager to join a well-established, customer service focused retailer.
To be a successful Store Manager for this brand you will need to be passionate about customer service and driving store KPI's. You will be a creative and innovative person with the commercial knowledge to ensure that you can maximises all sales opportunities.
Store Manager - the role:
- Responsible for the day to day operations and staffing of the store
- Delivery of an exceptional customer experience
- To open and close the store
- Working within the company guidelines to achieve the stores financial
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is given and measured
- against set objectives
- Recruitment and induction of employees
- Staff training and coaching
- Management of store housekeeping and visual merchandising in line with
- company guidelines
- To maintain optimal stock levels and drive staff productivity
Store Manager - the person:
- You will have proven retail management experience ideally gained within a
- 1-2-1 customer service environment
- A career history that has demonstrable experience of achieving results
- whilst delivering unrivalled customer service and visual excellence
- You will be positive, passionate and able to think on your feet reacting tochange
- An ability to maximise sales
This position would suit an established Store Manager or a very experienced Assistant Manager looking for their next step.
To discuss this exciting opportunity further please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.