Store Manager - Highgate
£23000 - £23500 per annum + Benefits
about 1 month ago
Store Manager - Charity
Salary up to £23,500 per annum
Full Time - 35 hours
My client is a leading charity organisation with over 150 shops across the UK. In the shop they retail a fantastic range of clothing, electrical goods, music and media.
To be a successful Shop Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team, you will be customer focused and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Store Manager - Profile
- Inspirational leadership
- Developing others
- Fantastic customer service
- Continuous personal development
- Creative and good eye for detail
Store Manager - The Role
- Fully contribute to the success of the shop
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity
- Maximise sales by providing excellent customer service
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings
- Window dressing and in-store displays
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required
- Completing staff rotas
If you are an experienced Shop Manager / Store Manager / Assistant Manager and are interested in working for a brilliant charity, please do not hesitate to apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.