£28000 - £30000 per annum + excellent benefits
20 days ago
Store Manager - Coffee Shop
£30,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Our client is a multi-national cinema operator who are passionate about delivering the very best cinema experience, teamed with a first class food and beverage operation and state of the art technology. The Store Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of their on site branded coffee shop; leading Supervisors and Team Members to ensure efficient working practices are maintained and that the highest standard of customer service is met at all times, whilst ensuring revenue targets are achieved and costs are controlled effectively.
The ideal candidate will be a trained Barista with experience as a Store Manager within a fast-paced, customer focused, hospitality environment and will be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service.
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the coffee outlet within the Cinema ensuring exceptional guest service in all areas
- Ensure adequate resource planning on a weekly basis
- Recruit, train, coach and develop the team to ensure that they deliver brand standards and a great customer experience
- Ensure Company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Warrant practices of good food hygiene ensuring adherence at all times including, but not exhaustive to, temperature logs, cleaning logs, date checks and stock rotation
- Help minimise losses by upholding policies and procedures especially in relation to wide stock inventory, spoilage, stock shortages, yield results and other KPIs
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Store Manager to join an exciting company in a varied role with plenty of opportunity to develop your skills. If you have the experience that we are looking for and would like to find out more, please apply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.