Store Manager - Charity Retail
£23000 - £24000 per annum + great benefits
about 1 month ago
Retail Shop Manager - Charity
Salary £23,000 - £24,000 per annum + great benefits
Full time - 37.5 hrs
Are you passionate about Retail?
Do you have a natural ability to lead a team?
Could you make a difference working within the charity sector?
If so, we want to hear from you!
A fantastic opportunity for a Retail Manager to join a leading charity based in Bristol.
To be a successful Shop Manager you will have sound retail experience within mainstream or charity retail. Bringing with you your management skills, you will be an energetic and motivating manager. Using your commercial skills, you will be able to make commercial decisions to ensure stock is present on the shopfloor in the right place at the right time.
This is the perfect role for an Assistant Manager looking to take their next leap in retail store management, or for an existing Charity Manager who is hungry for a new challenge.
Store Manager - Profile
- Inspirational leadership
- Developing others
- Good customer service
- Continuous personal development
- Creative and good eye for detail
Store Manager - The Role
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charity's goals and values
- Maximise sales by providing excellent customer service
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings
- Window dressing and in-store displays
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required
- Completing staff rotas
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management, please do not hesitate to apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.