Up to £25769.00 per annum + Great Benefits
11 days ago
C2 Charity Recruitment
Salary up to £25,769 per annum dependant on experience plus great benefits
C2 Recruitment are exclusively working with a leading charity based in the Essex area to support with the recruitment of a Store Manager based in their newly re fitted store based in Brentwood, Essex.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Store Manager from charity or retail to join this well-known and progressive charity in the role of Store Manager.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is offered at all times, leading by example to continue to ensure the store is an important part of the local community.
- Work closely with the Area Manager to understand the requirements to ensure the store is managed successfully.
- Be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and health & safety of the shop.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the store in accordance with company guidelines.
- Deliver annual store financial and contribution targets.
- Deliver against store KPI's.
- Lead and develop your team.
- Recruitment and selection of new team members and volunteers for the store
- Visual merchandising the store, maximising all opportunities.
- Driving new business into the store and liaising with the local community.
- Previous Store Manager experience within charity or retail.
- Have the ability to engage customers through outstanding communication, questioning and listening skills.
- KPI aware and driven by data to make commercial decisions.
- Experience of working to targets in a customer focused environment.
- Energy, drive and a positive can-do attitude.
- Flexible to cover store opening hours and weekends.
- Proven track record of successful delivery of a high growth, profitable operation.
- An understanding of charity retail would be a distinct advantage and a passion for the charity sector.
Please note that a DBS basic disclosure check will be undertaken as part of my client's pre-employment screening for the successful candidate.
This is an exciting time to join this well-established non-profitable organisation and be part of the continuing success and growth of the retail part of the charity.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.