Up to £18408.00 per annum + Great Benefits
4 months ago
Salary c£18,400 per annum plus great benefits
Full time 37.5 hours
We are currently recruiting for a leading charity based in the Blandford area.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shop/Store Manager who is looking to join a business where they can truly make a difference.
- To develop and manage the retail store, ensure high standards are maintained.
- To ensure the effective management of a deputy shop manager and a team of volunteers.
- To achieve budgeted sales by adopting excellent merchandising standards.
- To meet agreed performance targets.
- To act as a company ambassador in the community.
- To deliver customer service class-leading and comply/ensure with hospice and retail policies and procedures.
- To ensure all appropriate standards of security and health and safety are delivered.
Skills and Qualifications:
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and driven Shop/Store Manager to work with a dynamic and growing non- profit organisation who really value their people. If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.