£22000 - £25000 per annum + bonus and benefits
3 months ago
Bicester (New opening)
22-25k + bonus and benefits
We have an exciting opportunity to join our client, one of the fastest growing start up businesses in the UK, who are seeking a Store Manager for their brand new dessert store in Bicester.
Our client's mission is to provide entertainment and enjoyment to customers. This is achieved through great customer service and impeccable product quality within a playful, fun environment.
As a Store Manager your key responsibilities will be:
· Take responsibility for the overall business performance of the kiosk/store, driving sales strategy, customer satisfaction and employee engagement
· Ensure that the team are always delivering exceptional customer service. This entails engaging with every customer and maintaining a positive atmosphere within the Pan-n-Ice kiosk
· Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene and health and safety and ensure that all team members are following correct procedures and we remain compliant
· Assist in recruiting, training, managing and motivating team members
· Assist with planning and coordinating staffing levels e.g. rota management
· Maintain financial documents including cashing up and banking and cost controls
The ideal Store Manager will:
· Have a proven background as a successful manager in retail or hospitality
· Have experience in opening new stores/operations
· Be passionate about delivering outstanding customer service skills
· Be passionate about mentoring and developing staff to grow
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing brand with very exciting prospects. If you feel this would be suitable, please follow the links in the advert to apply.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.