£19855 - £26544 per annum + Great Benefits
2 months ago
Shop Manager and Assistant Shop Manager required
Leading non-profitable organisation
Salary - Shop Manager - 37.5 hours (£20,377 per annum - £26,544 per annum) plus great benefits
Salary- Assistant Manager- 37.5 hours or 22.5 hours/15 hours (c£19,855 per annum, pro rata if part time) plus great benefits
Our client is a well-established charity based in Southern England. They now have 2 exciting opportunities to join them in the roles of Shop Manager and Assistant Shop Manager for their local community store based in Weybridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Retail Manager and Assistant Manager to join this well know charity.
These roles will be to lead the team of volunteers to maximise sales, deliver excellent customer service and ensure that the shop premises and assets are maintained to a high standard, according to legal requirements.
- Responsible for the general running of the Shop and to ensure staff and volunteers meet and exceed agreed sales targets and maximise profit to increase the overall contribution of the shop.
- Responsible for dealing with customer queries and complaints courteously and effectively.
- Informing the Head of Volunteer Development and Retail of any serious incidents or complaints.
- Process all donations as soon as possible, prioritising Gift Aid and high value items.
- Ensure that daily/weekly financial reports are submitted and that any discrepancies are investigated,
- Keep the Head of Volunteer Development and Retail fully informed and updated regarding the performance of the shop and any issues which may impact this.
- Work with the Volunteer Development team to recruit volunteers.
- Ensure that stock is properly managed and rotated in accordance with latest guidance.
- Visual merchandising and maintaining high shop standards throughout.
- Identify high value or specialist items that may need to be sold in another capacity.
- This role is instrumental in raising local awareness and acts as the retail face of the wider charity organisation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience within charity retail (applicants for Manager must have experience at Assistant Manager level or above).
- Ability to interpret financial and performance data.
- Motivational, and inspirational leader. Strong people manager.
- Passion for charity retailing and knowledge of the charity sector.
If you feel this role would be ideal for you then please apply today with a copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.