Up to £9.10 per hour
18 days ago
Retail Asset Solutions
Stock Replenishment Assistant
Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for some of the UK's leading grocery supermarkets. We have Stock Replenishment Assistant opportunities that offer flexible working patterns and a job where each day and week is different.
- We are looking for a number of Stock Replenishment Assistant to add to our already successful team.
- You will be working as part of a team led by a Team Leader or Store Management. You will be able to work at a fast pace to an excellent standard for our retail partners.
- You will be required to carry out the following:
- Removing and replacing stock with the use of pictured diagrams
- Adjusting shelf heights
- Moving stock from the warehouse onto the shop floor
- Store support where necessary
- Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights (most shifts are nights). Access to the work available will be on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
- Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away.
- We have COVID-19 guidelines and working practices in place to protect our workers helping ensure you are safe in stores.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- An eye for detail
- General level of fitness as manual handling and lifting maybe involved
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in retail, although training will be provided
- Problem solving and a 'can do' attitude
- Merchandising knowledge
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over
The Package/ Benefits
- Work offered via casual worker agreement giving lifestyle flexibility
- Accrued holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Flexible working
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation provided when required
RAS (Retail Asset Solutions) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!
Retail & Asset Solutions are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
Multiple positions available!!!!
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!