Shop Manager - Stokesley
£20500 - £21500 per annum + Benefits
about 2 months ago
Store Manager - Charity
Up to £21,500 per annum
My client is a leading charity organisation with over 150 shops across the UK. In the shop they retail a fantastic range of clothing, electrical goods, music and media.
To be a successful Store Manager with my client you will have sound retail experience and the ability to supervise a team are essential in this post, you will have strong experience within a retail and customer focused environment and have a creative flair with a strong eye for detail.
Store Manager - Profile
- Inspirational leadership
- Developing others
- Good customer service
- Continuous personal development
- Creative and good eye for detail
Store Manager - The Role
- Fully contribute to the success of the overall shop
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of knowledge about the charity and inform customers of the charity's goals and values
- Maximise sales by providing excellent customer service
- Recruiting and training new volunteers to a high standard
- Opening and closing the store on a daily basis
- Cashing up the till and banking the day's takings
- Window dressing and in-store displays
- Travelling to other stores when cover is required
- Completing staff rotas
If you are interested in working for a great charity and have experience within retail management, please do not hesitate to apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.