£28000 - £30000 per annum + commission
about 1 month ago
Senior Sales Consultant - Luxury Boutique
Salary - £28,000 - £30,000 + commission
An exciting opportunity to join a luxury retailer at their beautiful boutique based in Notting Hill.
Reporting in to the Showroom Manager, you will work closely with the team to ensure all areas of the boutique are well managed, including stock delivery, visual merchandising and processing enquiries via phone and email.
You will take immense pride in providing exceptional customer service, ensuring a world class shopping experience for every customer.
- Assist the Showroom Manager in the management of a small team to deliver excellent customer service whilst maximising sales.
- Assist with the day-to-day operations and running of the store, opening and closing the boutique in the absence of the Manager.
- Assist in running of all the company's social media platforms.
- Be an ambassador for the brand at all times, exciting customers and instilling passion for the brand within the customer base and the team.
- Actively implement and follow required procedures, standards and policies
- Demonstrate the ability to host a high-status client.
What we're looking for:
- Previous Supervisory/Key Holder experience within a luxury environment
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Well-presented and articulate, demonstrating respect and politeness at all times.
- Ambitious and passionate about achieving results.
- Able to engage with a wide range of clients with a professional approach.
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
- An additional holiday for your birthday each year
- Staff discount
- Jewellery allowance to use on jewellery every 6 months
- Private health care after 5 years' service
This is an amazing opportunity for a current Senior Sales Consultant/ Key Holder looking for the next step in their career.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and to find out more information, please apply with your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.