£36000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Events Fundraiser
South East London
Full time, hybrid working available
Salary £36,500 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established local charity as a Senior Events Fundraiser. As part of the Community and Events Team, you will lead on delivering the programme of events from concept to completion.
Working with the Senior Fundraising Manager, you will help grow the portfolio of events, working collaboratively across the organisation to launch new initiatives, activities and events.
Senior Events Fundraiser - the role:
- Responsible for the events fundraising programme, leading the delivery of the events strategy
- Produce and maintain detailed event management plans including risk assessments and health and safety evaluations
- Liaise with external contractors and organisations ie council, police, production companies
- Recruiting and supporting participants in organised events and introducing new initiatives
- Budget management
- Research and maintain knowledge of the fundraising events market
- Attend events and meetings to give presentations as a representative, to recruit participants and build awareness
- Working with the Communications Team on design, delivery and promotion of all event materials
Senior Events Fundraiser - the person:
- Proven experience in a similar events role within fundraising, marketing or sales
- Experience of managing bespoke events
- Customer focused
- Enthusiastic and driven with a strong team working ethic
- Confident and outgoing with excellent relationship skills
- Driving license essential
To be successful in this role you should be experienced in events management, ideally within the fundraising sector.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.