£22000 - £25000 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
Retail Sales Consultant
Salary up to £25,000 + benefits
An established retail brand specialising in luxury flooring and tiles is currently looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join their beautiful showroom in Marlow.
You will maximise sales through a high level of customer service and have a natural ability in selling. This role will be ideal for someone who thrives in a customer focused environment who prides themselves on offering world class customer service.
Experience in homeware or interiors is advantageous however full training will be provided, experience in a customer focused sales environment is a must.
Sales Consultant - the role:
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and communicate confidently with customers in the showroom and over the phone
- Provide customers with a high level of after care
- Maintain excellent product knowledge to provide advice and design ideas
- Raise quotations and book deliveries
- Ensure that all operational processes are delivered accurately and efficiently
What we're looking for:
- Excellent customer service standards and a natural ability to build up a rapport with customers/clients
- Good team player
- Able to communicate to all customers effectively and efficiently
- Positive and can do attitude with a passion for service and sales
- Good eye for design
- Computer literate with a good understanding of basic maths.
- Bank Holidays and Christmas Eve off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Discount
To be successful in this role you should be an experienced Sales Consultant from a strong customer focused sales environment.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity please apply with your CV today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.