Sales Consultant - Luxury Retailer
£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum + + Excellent bonus and benefits
2 months ago
Sales Consultant - Central London
Luxury + Growing Retailer
Salary up to £29,000pa + BONUS
Our client is all about marring up ultimate comfort and elegant design. Still relatively young to the market, they have a pop up site that opened last month, a stunning boutique in central London and BIG plans to continue to grow the brand in 2023 - now is a great time to join.
They are looking for an experienced sales consultant to join the team in their London Boutique. You will be required to provide clients with the highest level of customer service, demonstrating listening skills in order to determine their needs and wants. You will work closely with the team to ensure all areas of the boutique are well managed, including stock delivery, visual merchandising and processing enquiries via phone and email. As a small team you may be required to support in other areas of the business.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Working towards company set team and individual set targets and KPI's.
- Delivering a flawless service to all clients, ensuring you are demonstrating the brands values and visions.
- Using the tools provided, maintain customer data and utilise CRM in order to build future client opportunities.
- Work with HNW clients, ensuring contact is ongoing through the whole selling journey, before, during and after.
- Be knowledgeable about current trend in order to advise clients, demonstrating your passion.
- Ensure that the store standards remain high, and there is a welcoming environment for every customer.
- Ensure stock is well cared for.
You will be:
- From a luxury selling environment with a minimum of 2 year's experience.
- Passionate about retail, and going above and beyond for your customers.
- Experienced in working with KPI's and driven to hit personal and team targets.
- Experienced in building strong customer connections.
- A team player, able to support, mentor, adapt to your fellow team members.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to juggle many duties at one time.
A great opportunity to continue your retail career with a brand who live by their values and offer you the opportunity to develop and grow.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for, apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.