Retail Team Manager - PORTSMOUTH - £29,000
Up to £29000 per annum
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Salary: £29000 total package - (£26,600 per annum salary + £200 per month car allowance)
Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for some of the UK's leading grocery supermarket's & DIY chains. We have salaried Team Manager opportunities where you will be working on New Stores, Refits, Range Reviews and Store Support Projects. You will be able to work at a fast pace, making quick decisions leading teams merchandising stock to an excellent standard.
- A typical week consists of 48hrs Sunday to Thursday
- You will be leading and supporting a team of merchandisers and replenishers carrying out tasks required by the client
- Communicate with Management on progress and end of project sign off
- Carry out health and safety inductions and checks
- Shift lengths are generally 12 hours, days and nights (predominately nights).
- Travelling will be involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away.
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to make decisions and prioritise
- Previous experience in Merchandising, Retail Supervision or managing people
- Methodical approach and keen attention to detail.
- Manual handling and heavy lifting will be involved.
- Problem solving and a 'can do' attitude
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours, including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over.
- Holiday entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation when required
RAS (Retail Asset Solutions) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.