Up to £23836 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
about 1 month ago
Retail Team Driver - multiple roles!
Salary: 23,836 plus bonus
Work Pattern: 48 hours per week (Any 5 out of 7) - multiple roles!
Our market leading client is currently looking for Retail Team Driver's in your area. A company minibus is provided, and you must hold a full Driving License. If you are looking for a flexible role with a company that offers excellent progression then this could be for you!
- We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail Team Drivers to add to our already successful team.
- This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from each shift within your region as well as form part of the on-site count team
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites / stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis.
- You must follow the correct processes when notifying your count team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a team attendance sheet, detailing the stock counters expected on the bus, who attended and the arrival time of the bus on site.
- Whilst on site you will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 21 years.
- This role requires you to have a Full Driving License.
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
Driver Benefits include:
- Vehicle provided
- Company phone/fuel card
- Driving time paid.
- Expenses paid.
- Progression opportunities.
- 20 Days paid holiday per year
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.