Up to £11.99 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Salary: £11.99 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£10.70 per hour + £1.29 holiday pay)
*Access to wages from 3 days*Immediate Start*Holiday Pay*
Retail & Asset Solutions are currently looking for Retail Merchandising Team Driver's in your area. A company minibus is provided, and you must hold a full Driving License.
We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services. With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities
- We are looking for Retail Merchandising Drivers to add to our already successful merchandising team
- This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of merchandisers to and from each shift
- A typical week consists of 4-5 shifts Sunday to Thursday
- Shift lengths are generally 12 hours, days and nights (predominately nights). Access to available assignments will be on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites / stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis.
- You must follow the correct processes when notifying your team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- You will work as part of a team led by a Team Leader or Store Management
- You will be required to carry out the following:
- Removing and replacing stock with the use of client plans and systems
- Adjusting shelf heights
- Moving stock from the warehouse onto the shop floor, with use of roll cages and pallet trucks.
- Stock replenishment.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- This role will involve working unsociable hours including night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 21 years
- This role requires you to have a Full Driving License
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required
- Previous experience in retail desirable, although training will be provided
Driver Benefits include:
- Vehicle provided
- Driving time paid
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Uniform provided
- Accommodation where required
- Progression opportunities
- Holiday pay
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.