Newcastle upon Tyne
Up to £8.95 per hour + + bonus & benefits
9 days ago
Retail Asset Solutions
Retail Team Driver
£8.95 per hour
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Immediate Start - Lots of Positions!!
We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services and due to our continued growth we are current looking for Drivers. We have lots of positions all over the UK so if you are looking for a new position with a great employer then we want to hear from you!
- This role will require you to oversee the transportation of a small team of stock counters to and from each shift within your region
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites / stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis.
- You must follow the correct processes when notifying your count team of the pick-up points and timings for each shift
- Escalating any issues with the vehicle in a timely and efficient manner
- Completing a team attendance sheet, detailing the stock counters expected on the bus, who attended and the arrival time of the bus on site.
- Whilst on site you will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 21 years.
- This role requires you to have a Full Driving License.
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
The Package/ Benefits
- £8.95 per hour
- Eligibility for quarterly Bonus (criteria applies)
- Vehicle provided (8-Seater Minibus)
- Driving time paid
- Expenses paid
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
Our client is hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!