Up to £10.70 per hour
about 1 month ago
Retail Stock Taker
Salary: £10.70 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£9.55 per hour + £1.15 holiday pay)
Location: Ebbw Vale
*Access to wages weekly*Free Transport*Immediate Start*Holiday Pay*
Our market leading client are looking to take on Retail Stock Counters to join our already existing minibus teams.
- We are a leading provider of Retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail stock counters to add to our already successful team.
- Work will be carried out on different Retail customer sites and stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis. All travel is provided on the minibus.
- You will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts where required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
The Package/ Benefits
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of colleagues
- Free Transport
- Progression Opportunities
- Generous Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
We are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.