Up to €13.65 per hour
30 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
Retail Stock Counter
*Access to wages from 3 days after shift completion *Paid Mileage and Expenses *Free Minibus Transport in Certain Locations
*Immediate Start *Holiday Pay *Training Provided
Retail Asset Solutions are looking to take on Casual Retail Stock Counters to join our already existing team.
- We are a leading provider of retail stocktaking, merchandising and supply chain management services.
- With over 3500 employees throughout the UK and Ireland, we provide a hardworking and rewarding workplace with many progression opportunities.
- We are looking for Retail Stock Counters to add to our already successful team.
- This a casual role which means you can control the days you work
- Employment will be carried out on different retail customer sites and stores and travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis. Certain locations will have minibus transport provided free of charge.
- You will be responsible for ensuring stock is counted quickly and accurately using a handheld scanner.
- Being able to stand for prolonged periods of time is needed for the role and access equipment such as ladders or steps may have to be used on occasion to reach high stock.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours including early mornings and throughout the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over.
- You must have a 'can do' attitude and be able to work long shifts when required on large counts.
- With our innovative business, the technology changes and progresses and therefore being a quick learner is a key skill required.
- Any experience of handling stock is an advantage but not a necessity.
- A good understanding of the English language is essential
The Package/ Benefits
- €12.50 per hour + €1.50 holiday pay
Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Free Minibus transport is offered certain locations ONLY
- Millage and expenses where minibus is not available
- Progression Opportunities
Retail & Asset Solutions are hiring NOW with immediate starts available.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.