£24100 - £25500 per annum + + £290 per month car allowance
about 1 month ago
Retail Stock Count Team Leader
Salary: £24,100 to £25,500 plus £290 per month car allowance
Location: Thameside, South East London
As a Retail Count Team Leader you will take accountability for managing teams of up to 60 stock counters, delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client's sites. We require flexible availability, as the shift lengths may vary and you will be travelling to a different client site each day. You may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied Shift patterns AM and PM
- Full mileage or company car
- Full time / permanent salaries available
- Expenses paid
- Ongoing training
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Overseas opportunities
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- Full UK's Drivers Licence and car or + company car provided
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
Please note all work will require prolonged periods of standing and some use of step stools and ladders. Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more please apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.