Retail Showroom Assistant - Coventry
£23000 - £24000 per annum + commission + benefits
about 2 months ago
Retail Showroom Advisor - Soft Furnishings
£23,000 - £24,000 basic + commission (OTE £27,000)
An established retail brand specialising in high quality soft furnishings is currently looking for a skilled and experienced Sales Consultant / Design Consultant / Interior Advisor to join their team in Coventry.
You will maximise sales through a high level of customer service and have a natural sales-orientated approach to work. Ideally you will have experience or have a keen interest in Interior Design / home / soft furnishings.
You will also be responsible for visiting customer's homes, offering expert advice on products and measuring up for creating personalised quotes. Due to this part of the role, you must hold a UK driving license.
Showroom Advisor - The role:
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times with 1stclass product knowledge and a personable approach
- Advise on products and coordinating room schemes
- Visit customer homes using a company vehicle to provide advice and a measuring service
- Develop sales opportunities through customer interaction
- Maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers
- Contribute to a positive, success driven environment within your team
- Take great personal pride in the visual presentation of the store and the brand image
Showroom Advisor - The Person:
- Outgoing personality with a passion for providing excellent customer service
- 2 years proven previous retail sales experience
- Good team player
- Active listening skills
- Experience with identifying customer needs
- Able to communicate to all customers effectively and efficiently
- Must hold a UK driving license
- Staff discounts after 3 months
- Public bank holidays off
- 10 days off during Christmas closure period (approximately)
- Free parking
To be successful in this role you should be an experienced Sales Consultant / Sales Adviser / Interior Advisor, ideally within a furniture, home or interiors environment.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.