City of London
£85000 - £90000 per annum + + bonus + great benefits
2 months ago
Retail Sales Manager - Europe
Salary £85,000 - £90,000 + bonus
An amazing opportunity for a passionate and energetic retail leader to join a successful premium fashion brand as they continue to grow within the UK and across Europe.
The purpose of this role is to effectively co-ordinate and manage all aspects of performance across the UK and European landscapes. You will be results driven and an outstanding leader who can direct all levels of management.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage and maximise sales across the UK and Europe
- Lead and motivate the store teams including a team of Regional Managers
- Implement and support business direction and strategy
- Deliver company KPI's
- Maintain a high and consistent level of coaching and training in the region
- Lead the teams to deliver an exceptional level of customer service
- Talent management and retention
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry
- P&L management
What we're looking for:
- Experience within a customer service focused retailer
- A passionate and energetic leader with a hands-on approach
- Experience of managing Area Managers/Regional managers as direct reports
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Proven experience in achieving company KPI's and financial targets
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- A passion for customer service and the ability to lead by example
- People orientated; you will put your people at the forefront of what you do
- A Team player
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Retail Manager to join an organisation that creates an environment centred around its people. The role offers fantastic progression opportunities with a clear path to grow with the company as it continues with it's success.
If you have the skills we are looking for, please apply with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.