£24000 - £26000 per annum + bonus
about 1 month ago
Retail Sales Consultant
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 + 1% commission + excellent benefits
An exciting opportunity to join a luxury retailer at their beautiful boutique based in Notting Hill.
You will take immense pride in providing exceptional customer service and ensure a world class shopping experience for every customer. You will be required to provide clients with the highest level of customer service, demonstrating listening skills in order to determine their wants and needs. You will work closely with the team to ensure all areas of the boutique are well managed, including stock delivery, visual merchandising and processing enquiries via phone and email.
Sales Consultant - the role:
- Always maintain an excellent level of customer service and communicate confidently with customers via email, social media, telephone and face-to-face
- Demonstrate the ability to host a high-status client and facilitate their needs and requests
- Ensure that all operational processes are delivered accurately and efficiently
- Be an ambassador for the brand at all times, exciting customers and instilling passion for the brand
Sales Consultant - The person:
- Able to engage with a wide range of clients with a professional approach
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, positive and self-motivated
- Team player with the ability to also work using own initiative
- An additional holiday for your birthday each year
- Optional pension scheme
- Staff discount
- Discretionary 6 monthly bonus scheme
- Closed on Boxing day
- Jewellery allowance to use on jewellery every 6 months
- Private health care after 5 years' service
This is a great opportunity for an experienced luxury sales associate / sales advisor / sales consultant to be part of this unique brand.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, and to find out more information, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.