£11.76 - £11.99 per hour
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Salary: £11.76 - £11.99 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£10.50 - £10.70 per hour + £1.26 - £1.29 holiday pay)
*Access to wages from 3 days*Immediate Start*Holiday Pay*
Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for some of the UK's leading grocery supermarkets. We have Retail Merchandiser opportunities that offer flexible working patterns and a job where each day and week is different.
- A typical week consists of 4-5 shifts Sunday to Thursday
- You will be working as part of a team led by a Team Leader or Store Management. You will be able to work at a fast pace to an excellent standard for our retail partners.
- You will be required to carry out the following:
- Removing and replacing stock with the use of pictured diagrams
- Adjusting shelf heights
- Moving stock from the warehouse onto the shop floor
- Store support where necessary
- Shift lengths are generally 12 hours, days and nights (predominately nights). Access to available assignments will be on your smartphone via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts.
- Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Methodical approach and keen attention to detail.
- Manual handling and heavy lifting will be involved.
- Productive nature with ability to work to deadlines.
- Previous experience in retail desirable, although training will be provided
- Problem solving and a 'can do' attitude with willingness to learn on the job.
- Merchandising knowledge desirable, but not essential
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours, including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years and over.
The Package/ Benefits
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Wages available through Wagestream from 3 days
- Progression Opportunities
- Holiday Pay
- Pension Contribution
- Uniform provided
- Subsistence for travel
- Accommodation when required
RAS (Retail Asset Solutions) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
Multiple positions available!!!!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.