£11.76 - £11.99 per hour
25 days ago
Retail & Asset Solutions
Salary: £11.76 - £11.99 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£10.50 - £10.70 per hour + £1.26 - £1.29 holiday pay)
*Access to wages from 3 days*Immediate Start*Holiday Pay*
Do you have an interest in Retail?
Are you looking for a role where you will be involved in high profile projects for some of the UK's leading grocery supermarkets. We have Retail Merchandiser opportunities that offer flexible working patterns and a job where each day and week is different.
- We are looking for a number of retail merchandisers to add to our already successful team.
- Work will be carried out in a variety of retail stores, travel will vary on a shift-by-shift basis. Having your own vehicle would be advantageous.
- You will be working as part of a team led by a Team Manager or Store Management. You will need to work at a fast pace and to a high standard our clients expect.
- Duties will include the following:
De-merchandising and remerchandising to planograms, cleaning the fixture where required.
Reprofiling the fixture where necessary to ensure each product is shoppable for the customer.
Transporting stock from the warehouse onto the shop floor.
Supporting the store where necessary with replenishment.
- Shifts are between 10-12 hours, days and nights (most shifts are nights). Access to the work available will be on your smartphone, via our Field Power platform where you can set your availability and accept shifts
- Travelling maybe involved when local work is not available. Accommodation will be provided when required to stay away from home.
Key Skills/ Experience Required
- Knowledge of supermarket stock systems
- An eye for detail
- General level of fitness as manual handling and lifting will be involved
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Previous experience in retail, although training will be provided
- Problem solving and a 'can do' attitude
- Due to the nature of our work, you must be able to work unsociable hours, including early mornings and during the night when required. As a result, we can only accept applicants 18 years of age and over
- Colleagues will be offered a benefit called Wagestream, which enables colleagues to track, save and access up to 50% of their wages prior to pay day. Wagestream also offers financial advice, all contributing to the financial wellbeing of RAS colleagues
- Progression opportunities
- Recognition, awards and incentives
- Generous holiday pay
- Pension contributions
RAS (Retail Asset Solutions) is the largest nationwide retail support company providing Merchandising, Stock taking and Supply chain audit services. Your future career development is in your hands!
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more, please apply today!
Multiple positions available!!!!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.