City of London
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + Company Car + Great Benefits
about 1 month ago
Retail Development Manager/New Shop Opening Manager
Central London/Home Counties
Fantastic Opportunity to join a growing charity retailer
Salary up to £45,000 per annum dependant on experience plus car and bonus
My client is a well-established, growing charity retailer. They currently have an exciting opportunity to join them in the newly created position of Retail Development Manager/New Shop Opening Manager. The Retail Development Manager will form part of the charities senior Retail Operations team and play a crucial role in the future growth of the charity and its exciting new store expansion programme.
My client is seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Retail Development Manager to join the team. The Retail Development Manager will play a critical role in expanding the retail presence, optimising existing retail operations, and driving revenue growth. This position requires a strategic thinker with a strong background in retail management, market analysis, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Leads New Shop Opening workstream and coordinates variety of working groups to deliver plans.
- Prepares reports and status updates to track progress and report into Retail Transformation Programme and other governance structures as required.
- Manages the delivery timeline, delegates tasks and coordinates milestones to ensure projects stay on track and on budget.
- Works collaboratively with other teams to deliver the new shop programme, such as Retail Operations, Volunteering, HR, Marketing, and Internal Communications.
- Works directly with third parties to deliver the design, production, and final fit out of the shops ensuring they achieve the vision and is in line with legal, safeguarding and health and safety standards.
- Works directly with HR, Area, and Volunteering Manager to ensure staff and volunteers are recruited on time ensuring inductions are completed by line management in a timely fashion ahead of launch.
- Works directly with Retail Operations team to hand over building and ensures plans for donated stock, staff, and volunteers are in place before transition to retail operations.
- Works with Marketing to support the launch events of each shop and ensures plans are in place for local marketing.
- Supports the preparation of guides and process documents to prepare teams for delivery.
- Will be expected to travel across the London and the Home Counties to support the design, delivery and launch of shop formats.
- Proven track record in retail management, site selection and delivery, with at least two years of experience in a leadership role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional project management and organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in retail software and tools
- Knowledge of industry trends and emerging technologies in retail
If you are interested in working for a leading charity retailer who truly values their teams then please apply today with your cv and covering letter.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.