£10.81 - £11.44 per hour + + £290 per month car allowance
Retail Asset Solutions
about 2 months ago
Retail Count Manager
Salary: £10.81-£11.44 per hour inclusive of holiday pay (£9.65-£10.21 per hour + £1.16- £1.23 holiday pay) + £290 per month car
As a Retail Count Manager you will take accountability for managing teams of up to 60 stock counters, delivering the end to end stock taking service while on our client's sites. We require flexible availability, as the shift lengths may vary and you will be travelling to a different client site each day. You may occasionally be expected to stay away from home.
Days: Monday - Sunday (5 in 7 day working shift pattern)
Hours of Work: Varied Shift patterns AM and PM
- Full mileage
- Full time / permanent salaries available
- Expenses paid
- Ongoing training
- Progression opportunities
- Paid holiday
- Overseas opportunities
You will be expected to ensure the following within your team:
- Correct procedures and processes are followed
- Exceptional customer service standards are delivered on all sites
- Stock Counts are completed accurately and within the given time frame
- Team productivity is monitored and improved where possible
- A Full Driving License
- Outstanding customer service skills
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Basic IT skills
- The ability to remain focused when under pressure
- Manage time effectively and work without immediate supervision
- Willingness and ability to travel
Please note all work will require prolonged periods of standing and some use of step stools and ladders. Some sites are in warehouses or large retail premises where you may be required to access and work with ground and high level stock.
This role will involve working unsociable hours, working early mornings or night shifts, this therefore means we are unable to hire anyone under the age of 18 years.
If you think you are suitable for this position and you want to find out more please apply today!
re please apply today!
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.