City of London
Up to £31500 per annum + Great Benefits
16 days ago
C2 Charity Recruitment
Retail Central Operations Officer (Property)
Well established, growing Non-Profitable Organisation
Salary c£31,500 per annum + Great benefits including 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
Are you an experienced retail administrator ready for an exciting new opportunity?
The Retail Central Operations team are a vital part of this charity. Based in the Head Office near Barbican you will support the business through a wide range of administration tasks and duties to support the shops to maximise their profit.
This is a fast paced and exciting role working within this dynamic and fun team where no two days are the same. You will work on your own initiative, taking the lead in your areas of responsibility while being a real team player doing what's needed to best support the store and field teams.
While general administration is a function of the role, a key focus will be the provision of a timely, efficient and cost-effective reactive maintenance service to the stores. This includes developing the contractor register, building contractor relationships and organising and following up on maintenance works in stores.
In addition, you will support the Head of Property and Health and Safety Manager to ensure that all compliance and other administration is completed.
This role is perfect for an experienced administrator, ideally with property experience, that can deliver excellent customer service, provide attention to detail and has great relationship building skills.
- Excellent administration skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to work effectively to deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office including use of SharePoint
- Excellent knowledge of retail health and safety requirements
- Working on own initiative, prioritising workload
- Proven track record in delivering a diverse range of administration services
- Experience of property administration and leading on retail reactive maintenance
- Charity Retail Experience would be desirable
- Experience of working with suppliers of goods and/or services
- Positive and self-motivated
- Able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Can work independently and as part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join a leading national charity.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up-to-date CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.