£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operations Manager - AWARD winning catering business
London - Office based
Up to £35,000pa DOE
CATERING - EVENTS - DELICIOUS FOOD
Our client is a thriving catering company with a welcoming family culture, specialising in weddings, private parties and corporate events, providing delicious food packed with personality and flavour! Their food has been featured in leading industry magazines and articles, so this is a GREAT time to join!!
They are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Operations Manager to assist them with their growth. As Operations Manager you will bring with you your passion for food, hospitality, and events as well as your own ideas and resourcefulness.
Key Responsibilities for an Operations Manager:
- Assisting the Sales and Events Managers with managing the set up and day-to-day running of all events from an operations and logistics perspective.
- Responsible for H&S across the business.
- Ensuring all stock is recorded when sent out and checked in on return.
- Managing department rota, ensuring adequate staff numbers to meet forecasts
- Training, development, and recruitment along side Directors and HR
- Delivering staff briefings before events.
- Monitor/manage the financial performances
- Effectively embody the culture and values of the company and ensure this is embedded across the organisation.
- Responsible for all event transport logistics
- Have experience working in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience successfully managing teams of 10 or more
- Understanding of HR processes
- Have a positive and collaborative management style
- Organised and creative
- Able to build and maintain client and supplier relationships
- A passion for events and food
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing organisation who are making waves in the world of fine dinning catering. Winning awards is just one of the areas where they have excelled, they also have a long list of high profile clients, and a team that truly love what they do! You now have the opportunity to be part of their success!!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.