£34000.00 - £46000 per annum + Great Benefits including bonus
24 days ago
Flagship Multi- Site Store Manager- Prestigious Homewares Brand
Salary dependant on experience £34,000- £46,000 per annum plus amazing benefits including bonus!
We are currently recruiting for a growing, prestigious homewares brand for a Multi-Site Store Manager to work across London.
This is an exciting time to join this retailer as they continue to expand and develop their presence in London further.
This retailer offers premium, high quality appliances for the home. Promoting the very best in customer service and standards, this retailer is seeking an experienced Store Manager who is experienced both within a concession department store environment and working with high value items. You will be working within Harrods so you will be used to working to an extremely high standard when it comes to client service.
In the role of Multi-Site Store Manager, you will ensure the effective day-to-day Management of the stores, driving sales to meet and exceed targets. To support the leadership of the team in an environment where everything is focused on sales and offering the very best service.
- Ensure high standards of customer service are maintained at all times
- Drive KPI targets, ensuring every sale opportunity is maximised
- Sales, Profit and Loss controls
- Visual merchandising with a commercial flair, ensuring excellent visual standards
- Coaching and development of the team
- Accountable and responsible for administration policies and procedures e.g., cash handling, stocktake, security, H&S
- Recruitment and training of staff
- Leading from the front with regards to the company strategy and ensuring it is executed and delivered across London
Skills and experience
- Store Manager or Multi-Site Store Manager with experience of working in a prestigious department store and concession environment
- Experience gained within Harrods would be beneficial
- Sales focused with keen understanding of what great retail standards look like
- Commercial, results driven, understands KPIs and how to drive them
- Has effective communication, time management, planning and organisational skills
- Excellent customer/client service standards with 1-2-1 customer/client service experience
- Commercial flair and a thorough understanding of how to drive a business and strategy forward, data analysis
- Experience in hosting in store events, experience in hosting in store kitchen/home events would be most beneficial
- Competitive Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Inspired Performance - reward and recognition portal
- Eye-care voucher Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Well-being activities including free access to massage and health therapist, yoga and singing group.
- Substantial discount on company products
- Plus many more….
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you and you are an experienced Multi-Site Store Manager or Store Manager who is passionate about offering first class client experiences, then please apply today…
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.