£24000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent Benefits!
8 days ago
40 HOURS PER WEEK - 8:30AM TO 5:00PM, MONDAY TO FRIDAY (FLEXIBILITY AVAILABLE)
SALARY - £24,000-28,000 PER ANNUM (DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE)
Our Client is the leading supplier of long lasting, high performance presentation products in the UK, with over 50 years of manufacturing experience. The Company boasts an unrivalled support package, to deliver a quality service to their customers.
Our Client is now looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to take advantage of this excellent opportunity to play a key role in the manufacturing process. This new position within the business will be responsible for material requirements planning and inventory control, with scope for the right candidate to develop existing processes and systems, and make the role their own.
- Daily management of the MRP process; including the maintenance of the master production schedule, creating material requirement plans and interpreting the data to generate work orders
- Improving the MRP system for maximum efficiency
- Creating bills of materials
- Allocating stocks to sales and work orders
- Designing documents and reports to assess timescales and capacity
- Carry out regular physical and electronic inventory checks to account for losses, understand reorder levels and make necessary adjustments
- Update and maintain inventory location system
- Processing supplier delivery notes
- Maintain and control schedule of Call Off orders
- Create and maintain vendor database to include lead times and costs
- Identify alternative suppliers and negotiate contracts
- Develop a capacity planning system
- Experience with MRP systems (preferably with Sage Manufacturing)
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Proficient IT skills, including Excel
- Excellent analytical skills
- GCSEs in Maths and English (grade C/4 or above)
- Purchasing experience
- Effective negotiator
- A forklift truck licence (or willingness to obtain one)
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!