Mobile Warehouse Stock Operative - Lancaster - £21,937
Up to £21937 per annum + plus mileage
Retail Asset Solutions
about 1 month ago
Job Title: Mobile Warehouse Operative
In this full time permanent position, you will be responsible for driving around the Lancaster area to complete scheduled audits. These Back Door deliveries are from multiple suppliers that arrive at a store daily. Mobile Warehouse Operative, will follow the procedures and processes within a given timeframe.
You'll work in collaboration with the onsite customer teams and managers to meet the goal of getting the shops shelves stocked.
What do I need to be a Mobile Warehouse Operative?
- Mobile Warehouse Operatives will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport
- 40 hour Permanent salaried position -37/5 Hours each week, working 5 days out of 7 - early shifts
- All work will require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
- Manual Handling activities such as, but not limited to; pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required during this role.
This role is being handled by Retail & Asset Solutions (RAS). To discuss this vacancy or any other great positions we have please call us on 01689 879444 for a confidential chat about working for our business.
By applying to this role, you are consenting to Retail & Asset Solutions to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data then please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.