Up to £22921 per annum + plus mileage
about 1 month ago
Mobile Warehouse Stock Operative
£22,921 plus mileage
Our valued client is recruiting for this amazing position and is looking for an enthusiastic individual with experience in warehouse operations.
- This full-time permanent position,you will be responsible for driving around the region based in and around the area to complete audits on deliveries.
- Weekly hours: 5 of 7 days on early shift.
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport is essential.
A day in the life of a Mobile Warehouse Assistant
As a Mobile Warehouse Assistant, you will work as part of a dynamic and supportive team in what can be described as a fast-paced and target driven environment to ensure the stock entering our customer store is accurate.
- Audit the Inbound accuracy of multiple supplier deliveries at customer store level.
- Audit Picker accuracy of stock arriving at stores and fully investigate all errors found.
- Adhere to agreed audit and error verification procedures at all times.
- Maintain integrity at all times.
- Ensure the expected productivity levels are achieved, in line with customer expectations.
- Review daily targets in line with customer expectations.
- Flexible working shifts patterns - based around the store delivery window
- Competitive salary with optional pension scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Full training to help you perform at your best
- Recognition Awards and Incentives
- Genuine career progression
- Refer a friend bonus
- 20% discount card for our customer (after a qualification period)
- Able to actively respond to both verbal instructions and audible warning devices
- The ability to communicate well, both written and verbally.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- You will be confident in their ability to add and subtract without the use of a calculator.
- Full Driving License and access to your own transport
- All work may require prolonged periods of standing and all employees will be required to kneel, bend and squat in order to access and work with low and ground level stock.
This is an excellent opportunity to get your career back on track - apply today!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
To view other great vacancies please visit out website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities in:
Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Charity & Non Profit | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality, Catering & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Office & Administration | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.