Manager Designate - Reading
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
about 2 months ago
Designate Manager - Leading Leisure/Hospitality Brand
Salary up to £35,000pa plus bonus and excellent benefits!
Do you want to work for a world-renowned company who brings fun to the workplace and who values its people? Then come and build a career with our client, one of the country's largest leisure businesses with over 30 venues across the UK.
This unique opportunity is more than any other managerial role. Due to the complex nature of the business, you will be involved in a detailed 9-month training programme to ensure you have all the skills, tools and knowledge to build a long-term successful career.
Our client is looking for strong leaders within the hospitality sector, you may be an ASM/Duty Manager or GM from a hotel, restaurant, gym, entertainment environment. You will be confident in managing large teams, knowledgeable about P&L, able to analyse performance and able to put strategic plans in place to improve performance.
The role of a Designate Manager:
- To work with the General Manager to pro-actively manage all aspects of the venues operation
- Be responsible for monitoring P&L's, driving sales and ensuring the venue's standards are upheld.
- Training and developing the team
- Ensuring delivery of effective, efficient gaming performance
- Ensuring full compliance and overseeing all financials
- Deliver a high level of customer service to ensure clients return time and time again
- Previous Management experience within high volume Retail, Hospitality or Leisure
- A genuine interest, enthusiasm and desire in to work in the hospitality sector
- Flexibility to work in other locations and flexibility with hours
- A demonstrated ability to engage, motivate and develop staff
- An engaging & inspiring leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and highly driven to achieve exceptional business results
- Due to the nature of the business all applicants must be 18+ and would be subject to a criminal record check.
- There is the requirement for flexibility in terms of hours of work, and the ability to work shift patterns, including night shifts (they operate in 24 hours, 7 days a week business)
- There will be the necessity to travel to, and work in, various locations across the Area during your training programme and thereafter.
- Full UK driving licence.
A great opportunity to build a long lasting career, where you will be invested in to maximise your management skills.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
C2 Recruitment is a Specialist Retail Recruitment Consultancy recruiting across the UK and Internationally. We Specialise in Buying & Merchandising and Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Hospitality & Leisure | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade and Luxury Operations | Senior Appointments & Executive | Sales & FMCG | Supply Chain & Logistics & Warehouse.