£30000 - £35000 per annum + great benefits
6 months ago
PART TIME 24 HOURS PER WEEK, FLEXIBLE WORKING
SALARY £30-35,000 (FTE) DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE, PLUS COMPANY PENSION SCHEME
Our client specialises in producing high quality dry wood chip for the biomass boiler market, who are authorised by the Biomass Suppliers List (BSL) and pride themselves on supplying clean burning, low moisture and extremely efficient wood fuel at the highest specification all year round.
From its own depots across the UK, our client sells only sustainable, traceable, high quality dried wood fuel that conforms to the stringent rules set out by the Biomass Suppliers List and The Green Dragon Environmental Management Standard - Level 4.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Biomass company that has established its foothold in the market place and now building a strong growth strategy with significant financial resources.
To provide support to the Board of directors on key aspects of management information, variance analysis, cash flow management, accounts analysis and financial data to assist in informing decision making.
- Preparation of weekly / monthly management accounts timeously to provide visibility in all business activities
- Weekly involvement with accounts receivables and payables to assist with month-end reporting of actuals vs. budgets and forecasts accuracy
- Analysis of company's financial performance and assisting the Operations Director with long-term forecasting
- Monthly management account preparation for the board overview
- Provide recommendations for cost cutting processes
- Assist with year-end reporting preparation
- Assist with auditing preparation annually
- Payroll assistance as required
- Undertake any general administration work for the Company
- Management Accounting qualification essential (CIMA or ACCA formal qualifications)
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritise, plan and organise work
- Flexibility in business requirements and supporting business needs
- Excellent Excel Skills and knowledge of SAGE/Navision advantageous
- Experience in negotiations and dealing directly with suppliers
- Self-motivated, proactive and ability to work independently
To apply for this position please click on the apply button today.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.