Up to £26500 per annum + + Benefits
6 days ago
Maintenance Specialist - Electrician
Our client is the UK's leading holiday park operator with more than 60 resorts in beautiful beach and countryside locations. This award-winning company has a diverse portfolio of holiday parks each with their own uniqueness; all offering a range of accommodation types, family activities and dining experiences. The company aims to provide an exceptional experience not just for their holidaymakers, but for their employees too. 2021 is set to be huge for staycations, making this the perfect time to join the company!
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be required to execute all electrical maintenance work ensuring high levels of safety and standards are met in order to exceed customer expectations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To complete all electrical testing in accordance to the 18th Edition qualification.
- To diagnose faults, identify any part required and carry out repairs to electrical appliances.
- Responding to any urgent issues in a prompt and professional manner in order to maintain high customer engagement.
- Assisting in training any team members in regards to the correct and safe installation or set up of any electrical products such as television sets, microwaves and lighting equipment.
- Ensuring relevant systems are updated upon the completion of jobs in order for the relevant actions to be taken.
- Liaising with the Regional Health & Safety Manager in regards to any risks that may affect customers or team members.
The successful Person will:
- Be qualified with the 18th Edition Electrical Installations.
- Hold current City & Guilds 2391, 2394 or 2395 Inspection and Testing certification.
- Be experienced in completing electrical testing, inspection and installation works.
- Have a strong understanding of health & safety legislation.
- Hold excellent communication skills.
Benefits include excellent career progression opportunities and discounted holidays.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, please apply directly to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Business Support Manager
Senior Account Manager
Sales & Service Manager
Senior Account Manager
Client Relationship Manager
Join C2 Recruitment!