Up to £45000.00 per annum + + Excellent benefits
20 days ago
Human Resources Business Partner - South West UK
Field based / Work from Home
Salary up to £45,000pa + Car Allowance + GREAT BENEFITS!!!
In the past year our client has grown from 18 sites across the UK to 32! Even with rapid growth, their people are at the core of everything that they do. From the top down, each and every employee plays a vital part in the success of the business.
A rare opportunity has become available for a HRBP to join the business looking after a number of locations in the South of the UK. Within this role you will be the important link between the Area Manager, Site Teams and key stakeholders in the business. Passionate about people, they are looking for a HRBP who is motivated about people, you will be flexible in your work schedule, ensuring you have a weekly balance of store visits and admin days working from home.
Your Main responsibilities will include:
- Being the point of call and support for the team within your region.
- Manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, performance management, resignation, and redundancy.
- Advise managers on the terms and conditions of employment, company Policy and Procedure and knowledge share best practice with them.
- Delivering key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- With the group People Department, identify training needs and liaise with external providers where appropriate
- Provide first line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers.
- Contribute to the production of people data and reporting, gathering supporting information for weekly reporting and feeding back weekly update in preparation for weekly call.
You will be:
- From a hospitality, retail or leisure background. With the knowledge and understanding of managing multiple sites.
- Hands on, enjoy working as part of a team and to be in sites to gain first hand knowledge of the business, to be able to put new practises in place.
- CIPD level 5 desirable.
- A good solid knowledge of HR process and procedures with a good grasp of complex ER case's. Experience in dealing with TUPE desirable.
- Have experience in putting actions in place to care for the welfare of all staff.
- Able to train, guide and support staff in HR process's and systems.
With venues located in the south of the UK, as far as Southampton and Devon, you must have a flexible approach to travel. This role will be 2 days from home 3 days travelling to sites.
This is a great business that has received recent investment, with new sites opening and huge investments made into existing sites, it is a great time to join!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for us to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.